NetConnect provides a portfolio of cost-effective technology services specifically designed to empower small and medium sized businesses. Our flexible infrastructure enables us to provide critical IT support typically associated with larger organizations due to our economies of scale.
About the Position:
We are searching for an aggressive, outgoing, and confident sales professional who is ready to move their game to the next level. In this role as Business Development Manager you will utilize your skills to help increase sales opportunities, improve market position, and maximize our business development efforts. You will be required to identify and develop new business by prospecting, networking, cold calling, and referrals. The primary goal of this position is new client acquisition.
- Develop a healthy pipeline and accurately forecast each opportunity.
- Service new accounts by shaping Statement of Work opportunities for consulting and professional services
- Work with inside sales personnel and technical resource managers.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports such as weekly call reports, weekly work plans and weekly sales pipeline.
- Set client expectations consistent with the NetConnect service offering.
- Identify key business influencers and present value proposition to senior client executives.
- A proven track record of success in outbound B2B sales.
- Excellent organizational, prospecting, canvassing/territory management and closing skills.
- A strong working knowledge of the sales process and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- 3-5+ years’ experience selling MSP and professional IT consulting services.
- Ability to succeed in a consultative sales cycle environment.
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
- Excellent organization, time management and presentation skills.
- An understanding of the competitive market place and articulate value differentiators.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge/experience in the security, cloud and managed services a plus.
- Preferred college degree.
- Self-starter with a good work ethic, the ability to work independently or as a team and a burning desire to succeed.
- Must possess a valid driver license.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and evenings
- This position is subject to a pre-employment background, driving, and drug check