NetConnect provides a portfolio of cost-effective technology services specifically designed to empower small and medium sized businesses. Our flexible infrastructure enables us to provide critical IT support typically associated with larger organizations due to our economies of scale.
- Provide third level contact and problem resolution for clients with network and related IT problems.
- Document resolutions in the helpdesk tracking system and follow up with users.
- Analyze and resolve problems according to shifting priorities, timeframes and resources.
- Setup, maintain, and manage IT-related equipment and software.
- Work with our team to schedule and complete short term and long term projects.
- Engage with vendors of various IT systems to learn and support their technology.
- Oriented and responsive at the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to be on call some nights and weekends.
- Accurately provides and receives information in oral, written, and electronic communications.
- Continually improves technical proficiency through research, self-training and participation in internal and external training opportunities.
- Takes initiative, responsibility, applies analytical skills to solving problems and making decisions.
- Must have 7+ years working experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of various technology environments.
- Minimum of 5 years with a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Expert user of hardware and software in a technical support environment.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Must be strong in all aspects of Microsoft back office platforms.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Strong knowledge of security concepts and technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of network switches, routers, firewalls, cabling, topologies and protocols.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and databases.
- Familiarity with various online forums, resourceful and effective in the research and resolution of technical problems.
- Experience with Manage Service Provider tools such as: Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), Global Management System (GMS), and other tools a plus.
- MAC experience a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver license.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and evenings
- This position is subject to a pre-employment background, driving, and drug check.